Students participating double degree program will receive S.E. (Sarjana Ekonomi) degree from Universitas Gadjah Mada and B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) from partner universities. Double degree students in FEB UGM are required to join Community Service (Kuliah Kerja Nyata) as part of the requirement to obtain bachelor degree from UGM. The purpose of Community Service is to enable students to value community outside classrooms, contribute to community by sharing students’ knowledge and experience gained at the university.
Students are required to complete at least four semesters (equals to 84 - 96 credits) of study at the International Undergraduate Program (IUP) FEB UGM. They will spend 2 until 4 semesters in partner universities (depend on host university's regulations). FEB students taking double degree program are required to write bachelor thesis and comprehensive exam for their bachelor degree of Sarjana Ekonomi (SE) from UGM. In addition, Partner University requires FEB students to take internship. The period ranges from 100 working days up to six months, and can be done either at host or at Home University.
- Active student of International Undergraduate Program Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (IUP FEB UGM).
- Complete at least 4 (four) semesters of study at IUP FEB UGM or equals to 84 - 96 credits.
- Have minimum TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score 6.5 or meet the required score by the partner university.
- Have minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00.
- Pass selection process at FEB UGM.
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with other supporting documents to Office of International Affairs FEB UGM.
- Pay tuition fee to host university and tuition fee of Rp 5.000.000,-/per semester to home university (UGM). Or pay only the tuition fee of Rp 25.000.000,-/semester at UGM. The tuition fee payment depends on agreement set by FEB UGM and its partner universities. *see below for further information.
- Pay Double Degree (DD) administration fee of Rp1.500.000,- to Bank Mandiri c/o Magister Sains dan Doctor FEB UGM, account name: UGM FEB KAF Penerimaan Pendidikan, account no. 88888-020111-30003.
- Return to FEB UGM to take Comprehensive Exam and Community Service (Kuliah Kerja Nyata/KKN) after completing the courses at host university.
- Double Degree admission process should be completed before the partner university's enrolment period is ended, or he/she will join double degree program in the corresponding admission term of the partner university.
- If, in certain circumstances students do not succeed his/her double degree program at partner university, he/she might return to FEB UGM and take the remaining courses at FEB UGM. Thus, he/she will only earn degree of Sarjana Ekonomi (SE) from FEB UGM. Subjects taken at partner university will be transferred to FEB UGM with minimum grade requirement is equivalent to C.