The purpose of the program is to give students the opportunity to experience another educational, business and cultural environment as an integrated part of their regular study program at their home institution. Students will be treated as regular students with the same freedom and restrictions in choosing courses. At the completion of their studies, the institutions will provide each other with transcripts or report on each student’s progress. Students shall pay tuition fee at their home university and shall be exempted from paying tuition fee at the host institution.
- Applicant is registered as an active student in Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM).
- Completed at least 4 (four) semesters of study at FEB UGM.
- Have minimum TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score 6.5 or according to the required score by the partner university.
- Have minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75. Some partner university required higher GPA.
- Follow all the regulations which have been set by Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada and the partner university.
- Passed selection process including interview at Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada, and hold a letter of recommendations from FEB UGM.
- Fulfill and submit the application form to OIA FEB UGM.
- Submit the form and supported documents.
- Students shall pay the prevalent tuition fee to the home institution or according to the MoU between FEB UGM and the partner university.
- Exchange Student who wants to continue his/her study in Double Degree Program should back to Universitas Gadjah Mada and processing their Double Degree Program procedures and obtain a letter of recommendations from FEB UGM.