In response to the vast development of Globalization, which creates new dimension of internalization, and real socio-cultural exposures in global setting, inspired the Faculty of Economics and Business of Universitas Gadjah Mada to organize a three weeks of intensive learning program in the field of Economics and Business, as called International Summer University (ISU).
Along to the cooperation with one of the most prominent Universities in Europe, International Summer University (ISU) is a joint cooperation program between Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) and Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Vienna (WU Vienna). One of the benefits of this program is that the 6 credits-worth courses are transferrable upon approval from each academic institution/department.
International Summer University FEB UGM is a program that focuses on Intercultural Leadership, which aims to bring together students from all over the world, in order to develop intercultural skills and provide opportunity to discuss study key issues in international affairs with students from diverse cultural, religious and ethnic background.
The International Summer University will be held on:
- Day: Monday to Friday
- Date: July 15 – August 2, 2019
- Venue: Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Download Time and Schedule: (soon will be update)
- Download Poster: ISU2019.pdf
- Be FEB UGM Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Have minimum GPA 3.00 (proven with transcript)
- Have TOEFL min. 500 or IELTS min. 5.5
- Submit Curriculum Vitae and Photo
- Transferable course credit;
- International Business, Business Plan or Entrepreneurship for Business, Accounting and Economics (Maximum 6 Credits, please choose two courses)
- Upon approval from each academic institution/department
- Lectures by professors from WU Vienna and UGM
- Class discussions with student from WU Vienna
- Visits to local companies
- Social and cultural events
- Participation certificate
How to Apply
- Filling out the online application
- Registration Period: February 1 - April 30, 2019. By filling an online form, click here (Login with Sintesis Account).
For further information:
Office of International Affairs FEB UGM
Learning Center Building FEB UGM, level 2
Tel. +62 274 548510 ext 333, 334