The purpose of the program is to give students the opportunity to experience another educational, business and cultural environment as an integrated part of their regular study program at their home institution. Students will be treated as regular students with the same freedom and restrictions in choosing courses. At the completion of their studies, each institutions will provide transcripts or report on the student’s progress. Students shall pay tuition fee at their home university and shall be exempted from paying tuition fee at the host institution.
- Applicant is registered as an active student in Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM).
- Completed at least 4 (four) semesters of study at FEB UGM.
- Have minimum TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.5 or according to the required score by the partner university.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00. Some partner universities require higher GPA.
- Follow all the regulations which have been set by Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada and the partner university.
- Passed the selection process including interview at Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada, also acquired a letter of recommendations from FEB UGM.
- Fulfill and submit the application form with supporting documents to OIA FEB UGM (email@example.com)
- Students shall pay the prevalent tuition fee to the home institution or according to the MoU between FEB UGM and the partner university.
- Exchange Student who wants to continue his/her study in Double Degree Program should return to Universitas Gadjah Mada. The students have to apply for the Double Degree Program, follow the procedures and obtain a letter of recommendations from FEB UGM.
For more information regarding partner universities, download here