Dual Degree Program
Students participating in dual degree program will receive S.E. (Sarjana Ekonomi) degree from Universitas Gadjah and one degree from partner universities. The dual degree students in FEB UGM are required to join Community Service (Kuliah Kerja Nyata) as part of the requirement to obtain bachelor degree from UGM. The purpose of Community Service is to enable students to value community outside classrooms, contribute to community by sharing students’ knowledge and experience gained at the university.
Students are required to complete at least 126 credits (6 semesters) for 1-year dual degree program and complete at least to 84 – 96 credits (4 semesters) for 2-year dual degree program of study at the International Undergraduate Program (IUP) FEB UGM. FEB students taking dual degree program are required to write bachelor thesis and comprehensive exam for their bachelor degree of Sarjana Ekonomi (SE) from UGM. In addition, some partner university require FEB students to take internship. The period ranges from 100 working days up to six months, and can be done either at host or at Home University.
- Active student of International Undergraduate Program Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (IUP FEB UGM).
- Complete 4 (four) semesters (equals to 84 – 96 credits) for 1-year program or complete 6 semesters (equals to 126 credits) of study at IUP FEB UGM for 2-year program.
- Have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.5 or meet the required score by the partner university.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.25.
- Pass selection process at FEB UGM.
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with other supporting documents to Office of International Affairs FEB UGM.
- Pay tuition fee to host university and tuition fee of Rp 5.000.000,-/per semester to home university (UGM). Or pay only the tuition fee of Rp 35.000.000,-/semester at UGM. The tuition fee payment depends on agreement set by FEB UGM and its partner universities. *see below for further information.
- Pay Dual Degree (DD) administration fee of Rp1.500.000,- to Bank Mandiri c/o Magister Sains dan Doctor FEB UGM, account name: UGM FEB KAF Penerimaan Pendidikan, account no. 88888-020111-30003.
- Return to FEB UGM to take Comprehensive Exam and Community Service (Kuliah Kerja Nyata/KKN) after completing the courses at host university.
- Dual Degree admission process should be completed before the partner university’s enrollment period ends, or the students will join a dual degree program in the corresponding admission term of the partner university.
- If in certain circumstances the students do not succeed their dual degree program at partner university, they have to return to FEB UGM and take the remaining courses at FEB UGM. Thus, they will only earn degree of Sarjana Ekonomi (S.E.) from FEB UGM. Subjects taken at partner university will be transferred to FEB UGM with minimum grade requirement equivalent to C.
For further information regarding the dual degree and exchange program from partner universities, download here.