The Office of Admission and International Exposure and Cooperations, Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada aims to provide the international services for students, lecturers, and faculty members.
The increasing number of international students coming to study at the faculty is one of the results of academic cooperation conducted by several overseas universities. The number of international students coming from NIBES universities members and countries in Asia demonstrates that the Faculty is a suitable place for international students to take exchange and double degree program.
It is therefore essential for the Faculty to have its own Office of International Affairs in order to support the learning process and support the mission of the faculty, not only for international students, but also other students, and members of the Faculty.
The Office of Admission and International Exposure and Cooperations provides services as follows:
- Assistance for FEB students who are interested to join exchange and/or double degree programs abroad, summer school information. The service also includes academic counseling, transferable courses, entry visa, etc.
- Assistance for International students who study at FEB UGM. The assistance covers:
- pre-arrival (exchange/double degree admission application, temporary accommodation booking)
- on arrival (airport reception, campus tour, UGM international student administration, immigration report)
- ongoing support
- upon completion of the study, the office will assist students in getting their academic transcripts.
- Organization of the International Academic Exposure for FEB students (short lectures and company visit to overseas universities).
- Arrangement of guest lectures and visits from partner universities
- Maintenance of academic agreements with overseas partner universities.
- Assistance with the arrangement of international conferences, seminars, workshops, etc. for FEB faculty members and staff